weighing scale requirement

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
After project completion make a video of the hardware working and upload it to mediafire.com (you need to create a free account) and then post the link here.
I need the video for reference.
Would it not be better to post his video here on AAC, so that we all have the opportunity to view it, without having to sign up to mediafire.com.???

Last edited:

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Would it not be better to post his video here on AAC, so that we all have the opportunity to view it, without having to sign up to mediafire.com.???
When I made video with my smartphone the size for a 1 or 1.5 min video will be around 280 MB. I can't upload 280 MB to youtube because youtube changes the resolution of the video.

So, I prefer uploading videos to my free mediafire.com or zippyshare.com account and provide links.

To download from zippyshare.com you don't need free account. You can directly download.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
that value is when there is no weight .. can i post the pix also?
Yes, you can post the PICs.

Now burn the attached .hex file and it should show 0.00000000 for No weight.

Send the readings it shows for no weight and for a known weight value.

You can use currency coins for weight. Just look up the currency coin weight in google. The currency coins have standard weight. If you don't have a calibrated weighing scale to measure the coin weight then just google for the weight of the coin.

Attachments

Last edited: