washer machine Dc 41 00189A pcb

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
I don't think there will be a memory card on the circuit board. I think all the required memory will be in the microcontroller.
(The TMPM376FDFG according to the link to information I posted.) I have only briefly looked at this information and it seems there are two signals from the control board to the door lock. One to open it and one to close it. Do you know if the door lock is working ? Did you replace the door lock or just the door lock switch ?

Les.
I have only replaced the switch.And am testing outside of the machine.Not with the 2 bolts attached

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Hi again.According to the pic of the board where do i have to measure the voltage?? Where are the wires of the door switch conector coming from?? Desperated need help.Regards

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
All of that information should be in the link to the download of the service manual that I provided in post #18. It seems to be a proper manufacturers manual. It contains a wiring diagram showing the wiring between components. It even has a schematic for the main board which will be a great help if the fault is on the main board. One thing I could not find in it was a picture of the door lock assembly.

Les.

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Thanks a lot guys for your help.Two hats i do understand what you guys writing me so o dont need the translator yet..Regards.
What about the noise filter??i inderstand that is a in out device.If the voltage in is 220v and the exit voltage is less coul be the problem.

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
Hi Jorge & twohats, I have just realised that he manual I found is the wrong one. I did a search on Google for wf106u4sawq schematic and showed WD106UHSA schematic. I did not notice it was not the model I asked Google to search for.
Sorry for the confusion. I have not been able to find the correct service manual.

Les.

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021