washer machine Dc 41 00189A pcb

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Hi am jorge from chile and i have big problems with this washer machine.Error code DE i change the door switch and still wont let the machine start.I measure de voltage to the door switch conector and its reads 188v not the 220 that it needs to lock the door.Any help??

drc_567

Joined Dec 29, 2008
... Sometimes the wire connection plugs become dirty or contaminated due to moisture, corrosion, etc. So just to be sure, find a suitable solvent, electrical contact cleaner would be best, and try to insure that there is efficient, clean electrical contact between the wire end connectors. Inspect both ends of any connecting wires to see if something has come loose.
... all I can think of at the moment.

drc_567

Joined Dec 29, 2008
... Found a reference, something about the drain hose being positioned properly in the back of the washer. ... also door must be correctly closed. ... Another option is to replace the electronic control panel.
Samsung door lock error

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello there. A belated welcome to AAC! :)
I measure de voltage to the door switch conector and its reads 188v not the 220 that it needs to lock the door.Any help??
There is a transformer on your control board that is not shown in the photograph It supplies the 220(RMS) voltage your washing machine needs to lock the door. It should be attached to the plastic housing of the control board can't miss it be safe and unplug it. Before measuring the transformer and or replacing the unit!

41 00189A pcb
1628970016373.png

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Hello there. A belated welcome to AAC! :)

There is a transformer on your control board that is not shown in the photograph It supplies the 220(RMS) voltage your washing machine needs to lock the door. It should be attached to the plastic housing of the control board can't miss it be safe and unplug it. Before measuring the transformer and or replacing the unit!

41 00189A pcb
View attachment 245668
Yes allready did take measures also this transf goes attached to the red conector.I could find no reads of voltage in the conector.But the machine powers on.Could be anyway this the issue why dont get the 220v in tbe switch door connector?

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Yeah the transformer wrapped in green tape there is your problem you confirmed it by your measurement! :)
Let me clear my mind.One of the points of my tester got to touch the metal of the machine and the other one of the pins?? Or both points of the tester have to touch those pins in the red conector in the board??

Jorge pinto

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys me again.I send the pcb to a technician and he told me that the problem is the memory card.Could it be??? I dont know what to think about it.Any comnents or help??

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
I don't think there will be a memory card on the circuit board. I think all the required memory will be in the microcontroller.
(The TMPM376FDFG according to the link to information I posted.) I have only briefly looked at this information and it seems there are two signals from the control board to the door lock. One to open it and one to close it. Do you know if the door lock is working ? Did you replace the door lock or just the door lock switch ?

Les.