Wanna see something cool #2

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
My dad knew immediately what happened and what it meant (in dollars) but I didn't until we went in empty handed to "exchange." Then I understood why he got so angry. It was hundreds of dollars. I don't remember how many hundreds, just "hundreds."
The thing I noticed with BB Video's was the contract: I was signing over my checking account for them to take out any amount they thought I owed whenever they thought I owed it. I refused to sign the contract and therefore never used BB Video's. I had no idea at the cost of replacing a worn, used, broken video. Now I know I made the right decision.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
I'm surprised the starter motor didn't burn out with all the cranking they were doing. But then again it WAS -24˚C.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
In that video above is that actual "static" or "stray" voltage?

Anybody know?
I don't know. But I have seen where parallel lines can share voltage even when one is not connected to anything. Then again, static over a long transmission line - I can imagine under the right conditions static building up fast and high.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
I was distracted by the young lady then I was wondering if they are harvesting beets because my tomato plants are tall and are held up on sticks. But don't beets grow underground?
Google Images shows that squished harvested tomatoes are not sold as fresh fruit but are canned as a sauce. Dirt from the field and bird droppings are a bonus.