Voltage regulator

sabbar2006

Joined Jan 26, 2008
thank you
this the first time i write to you
please
i want from u a complete general circuit diagram of automatic voltage regulator AVR because i want it in my project
please sent it to me to my email sabbarjan@yahoo.com
thank you
yours
sabbar

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Please guys, i need u to assist me get a detailed circuit diagram on an automatic voltage regulator (1kva). I need it a for a project work. Well, i will appreciate if u can email it to me on - preyeeteimo23@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Harry
We don't usually do circuits on demand! We can help you but don't count on us to do the whole thing. And we usually don't e-mail either.

So, post what you've done so far. Post a circuit diagram and be as specific as you can. Write one page about the problem if you have to. We will gladly help if you do that.

thank you
this the first time i write to you
please
i want from u a complete general circuit diagram of automatic voltage regulator AVR because i want it in my project
please sent it to me to my email sabbarjan@yahoo.com
thank you
yours
sabbar
The same here. However, I might add two points:
- You should have read the previous replies on how this forum works (you just repeated preye2007's mistake), so this could have been avoided;
- You shouldn't hijack someone else's thread in order to solve your own problem.

By the way, is it really the first time? Or is it the second time? :confused:

Nevertheless, if you think I'm being impolite, then you should really double-check your requests. Really, normally I'm very polite and welcoming, but given the circumstances...

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Placing your question in an existing thread is called hijacking, and is discouraged.

What work have you done? Look up the data sheet for a 7805.