Urgent- Op-amp Circuit HELP

GörkemGürel

Joined Aug 11, 2020
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Hi i am an electronic engineering student and i need a little help. As you can see, i have op-amp circuit and i will find V0 voltage. So first of all, should i calculate v1 gain and after v2 gain and sum. Or i should do different solving

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
View attachment 214490

Hi i am an electronic engineering student and i need a little help. As you can see, i have op-amp circuit and i will find V0 voltage. So first of all, should i calculate v1 gain and after v2 gain and sum. Or i should do different solving
Hi,

If you mean superposition then yes. Have you done that on any circuit yet?

Oh and also, do you have to do a purely theoretical analysis or do you have to include the limitations of the op amp? I ask because this problem changes drastically if we have to consider the limitations of a typical op amp with a typical power supply.

Last edited:

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
depending on your particular C , R , R₁ , Vs , V₂(t) , V₁(t) values the circuit may become unstable ... not that you can't calculate the Vo then ...

the C , R , R₁ is a tree input voltage divider with 1 reactive element https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_reactance

the typical bi-polar differential input impedance is ≥20kΩ (±inp "pass channel" ... in the closed loop . . . it's (kind of) "cancelled out" )
and "series" input impedance for each input is ≥1MΩ (""attenuation"")

Last edited:

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
You got a couple of rather complex answers there! You appear to be on the right track. Do your calculations and post your workings and result. We will help if you run into problems.
Keith