UPS - Universal AnyPhase AC, DC, transformer-less power supply for universal revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
UPS - Universal AnyPhase AC, DC, transformer-less modular power supply for universal revolution.

Can take AC, DC, Solar Panel, AC / DC Motor-Generator charging method and efficiency always >= 1.

Using SuperCapacitor drums of very high Farad rating like 2,000,000 F 48V, parallelley connected and Solar Panel or BLDC-M and one or more coupled BLDC-G charging system, then no need for mains AC to DC Conversion for SC Bank quick charging. Then it is free energy UPSU. No need to pay any govt. for power supply.

My personal version UPSU has source / charging side, and load side Arduino module based fully automatic trip switch or CB i.e., Circuit Breaker. It also monitors temperature of heatsinks and SC drums and acts as thermal trip switch also. Fully safe, highly economical, durable, and technically simple.

Just a small design error I noticed while I quickly added a DPDT SW1. The LINE and NEUTRAL, and +VE and -VE work together respectively.

Designed by me...
Jayanth D,
WhatsApp +91 9742453836

Attachments

Last edited:

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
I think seriesing 12 capacitors will not work well. There should be a mechanism to divide up the voltage so no cap gets too much voltage.

SW1 is wired wrong.

When you pass DC through the U2,3,4 and BR1 there is power loss. The DC can connect directly to the caps.

It seems dangerous to connect the power line to 48V capacitors. I know you plan to open/close the power line to limit the voltage.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
I think seriesing 12 capacitors will not work well. There should be a mechanism to divide up the voltage so no cap gets too much voltage.

SW1 is wired wrong.

When you pass DC through the U2,3,4 and BR1 there is power loss. The DC can connect directly to the caps.

It seems dangerous to connect the power line to 48V capacitors. I know you plan to open/close the power line to limit the voltage.

Yes, initially when the device starts, the TRIACs will be Off. Then AC frequency is found out and then based on ZC, a delay is used to start the output voltage at 0V and gradually ramp it to desired safe voltage level and if say mains ACV is 100V and 48VDC is required, then the VOUT is tuned to it and multiple parallel TRIACs will give the required Amps.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
And if the input is DC how do you propose switching the triacs off?
In DC mode the TRIACs switch On using SCR method or half-triac method and turn-Off is controlled by load-side and source-side additional circuits like already explained like Arduino based CB. The CB is modular and has many features and very simple and controlled by Smartphone App.

The DCV input is also variable and BR1 is used because some dumb person might input both ACV and DCV at the same time as there will be connectors for it and not the DPST SW1 in hardware. So, then AC will get converted to DC and also the ACV and DCV magnitudes might be different when such installation errors happen. For such things there are other simple fully automatic electronic switching modules controlled by same Arduino Nano 33 BLE SENSE.

Last edited:

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Updated the circuit for AnyPhase (AnyStdPhase). The DCVOUT, of any one phase or multi-phases can be monitored from 0V to required DCVOUT and ACVOUT.

I am still working on the design to add transformer-less AC stabilizer feature to it, that is adding ACxVouts or BRx DCVouts.

Attachments

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Good luck with that.

Bob
Thank you. It has already been achieved with one-time investment high-grade Solar Panels to charge 600F 3V rated SuperCapacitor bank on PCB to get fixed 48V DC for PC, Laptop, Smartphone SC Powerbank. Solar power is free and SC bank has very long life and all my home appliances will be not more than 48V DC PSU based like BLDC-M based silent operation grinder, mixer, hand blender, washing machine, dish washer, geysers, etc,... and so I will not have to pay anything to govt. for electricity. Additionally there will be BLDC-M and coupled multiple BLDC-G for free energy frictionless system for long durability and the SP and SC system doesn't have any moving parts and so no wear and tear.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Where are you going to find or afford that many capacitors? Have you looked at batteries?
Currently I am using simple 2F 5.5V SCs in S and P combinations to get sufficient power of 0V to 24V max for PC PSU which can run Desktop PC for 24 hours with monitors also powered from not more than 24V DC as a test to scrap out and send Inverters, UPS, SMPS PSUs which are only in-efficient, to museums.

SCs charge faster than any kind of batteries or batteries+sc combination and are cheaper and have long life and I have Arduino Nano 33 BLE SENSE based ACS7xx type Current Sensors and LM35 TSs based modular circuit breakers for individual SC bank for safe operation and parallel SC bank for redundancy.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You cannot get an efficiency greater than 100%. This is scientifically impossible it is often referred to as overunity. Overunity is forbidden on this site because of the science. Try to claim an efficiency greater than one again and this thread will be closed. Since Most household appliances run on AC, inverters can not be eliminated. SMPS are also extremely efficient and are not going away any time soon.

Last edited:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
You cannot get an efficiency greater than 100%. This is scientifically impossible it is often referred to as overunity. Overunity is forbidden on this site because of the science. Try to claim an efficiency greater than one again and this thread will be closed. Since Most household appliances run on AC, inverters can not be eliminated. SMPS are also extremely efficient and are not going away any time soon.
Or will it? Since he is basically asking about his circuit.

Is this the beginning of what I warned will happen?

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Then, how do you explain about burning of helium or any other thing in Sun, without oxygen in space for burning and without producing CO2 ??? Or is there O2 in space ??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.