Unknown PC board

walter d

Joined Dec 22, 2022
This brand new PC board was with my stuff, and I can't recall what it is. I googled ras-1210, 2526, asu-1052v, and dsr-r1mb, to no avail. I suspect this may be a PC gaming sound card. I would love to sell this on eBay, do you know what it is? any hints? THANKS!IMG_4153.jpeg

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

Doesn't look like a sound card to me.

RAS-1210 is a relay. 2526 and ASU-1502V are transformers.

Googling for the board number gave me a bunch of sniper rifles...

walter d

Joined Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for trying. It was in a special little cellophane, so I assume it's new. I sell a lot of things on eBay. Would you try to sell this, or would you pitch it?

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
It appears to be a switching power supply. It has a 12V output near the top center, a "switch" pin near the right, possibly to turn it on or off.
Bottom CON1 seems to be main input with fuse, filtering, bridge rectifier and capacitor to the right.
Not sure what the relay is for, unless it is part of the SWitch circuit or related to CON2 connector. Connector at upper right may be for secondary voltages.
That all said, no one can easily say what the power rating of this supply is, or how it interfaces to the outside world. One would need a manual or specification sheet for it.

walter d

Joined Dec 22, 2022
...and although google was no help, I think maybe this was a replacement for a tivo that I ended up not using.