Unable to post CODE

camerart

Joined Feb 25, 2013
Hi N and Y,
I don't use Github, as I don't understand it, so I only use what I do.
Thanks
C

Last edited:

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
There is a glitch in the CODE feature because, sometimes I get nothing, sometimes I get it posted in a very narrow margin (single letter) which makes an unhelpful mess. What issue did you have @camerart ? Ignoring the issue of this site and using alternative tools seems to be the preferred option for us based on previous "answers".

camerart

Joined Feb 25, 2013
There is a glitch in the CODE feature because, sometimes I get nothing, sometimes I get it posted in a very narrow margin (single letter) which makes an unhelpful mess. What issue did you have @camerart ? Ignoring the issue of this site and using alternative tools seems to be the preferred option for us based on previous "answers".
Hi MrS,
I get this:
C.

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
I worked on Camerart's Code yesterday, clipped out sections to make it shorter, and still would not upload.
Eventually I clipped out a section about 25% from the code start, and it was able to upload, which leads me to believe there is a command or some text in his code the software has a problem with.
E

camerart

Joined Feb 25, 2013
hi,
I worked on Camerart's Code yesterday, clipped out sections to make it shorter, and still would not upload.
Eventually I clipped out a section about 25% from the code start, and it was able to upload, which leads me to believe there is a command or some text in his code the software has a problem with.
E

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
Will try to locate the problem.
E
The problem code is in the short section just before you Init the SPI.

'INITIALIZE SPI
Call init_spi() 'initialise spi -here SSPEN=1 sets the pin directions for SPI

camerart

Joined Feb 25, 2013
hi,
Will try to locate the problem.
E
The problem code is in the short section just before you Init the SPI.

'INITIALIZE SPI
Call init_spi() 'initialise spi -here SSPEN=1 sets the pin directions for SPI
Hi E,
I tried similar tests, and can't see what's wrong.
C

camerart

Joined Feb 25, 2013
Hi,
I tried cutting sections out, and found that if the section around the BREAK was removed, it would post, but life's too short to keep messing about, so I'll carry on using the link method
Thanks.
C