Hi guys,
i'm going crazy with the design of a two stage op-amp in CMOS technology.
basically I have these following information:
1)Dual power supply +(-) 3V
2)A(0) = 10^3
3)Gainbandwidth product 100 kHz
4)Rin > 100M and Rout < 10k
That's all!
I'm thinking to set by myself value like threshold voltage and process transconductance, and use Rout and A(0) somehow in order to obtain the Id on the output stage of the amplifier, then find the form factor of this Mosfet and move to the others. This is totally out of mind?
Could someone help me please?
i'm going crazy with the design of a two stage op-amp in CMOS technology.
basically I have these following information:
1)Dual power supply +(-) 3V
2)A(0) = 10^3
3)Gainbandwidth product 100 kHz
4)Rin > 100M and Rout < 10k
That's all!
I'm thinking to set by myself value like threshold voltage and process transconductance, and use Rout and A(0) somehow in order to obtain the Id on the output stage of the amplifier, then find the form factor of this Mosfet and move to the others. This is totally out of mind?
Could someone help me please?