Turin Landscape LED Illuminated Bluetooth Mirror - turning on itself

chuff

Joined Jun 21, 2020
Im hoping that there is someone within this forum which could throw some light, excuse the pun, on the current issue Im having with my
Turin 800 x 600mm Landscape LED Illuminated Bluetooth Mirror

Installation and connection all went well. Bluetooth speaker works a treat and so does the light in the first instance but then started the problem.

Now, whether this fault/issue might occur only at night Im not really sure. The mirror seems to have a mind of its own and turns itself on. I turn it off prior to bed by the touch control feature, but then at some point in the night it comes on again. Timing wise I have no idea in terms of when it comes on.

Can any of the forum members comment please - product details below

Thank you

Product Details
  • Height: 600mm
  • Width: 800mm
  • Depth: 55mm
  • Type: Ambient Mirror
  • Copper Free Silver Mirror
  • Aluminium Fame
  • Touch Sensor Controls
  • Bluetooth Technology
  • Landscape Fitting
  • IP44 Rated and suitable for bathroom zones 2 or beyond

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello,There :)
Is there an adjustment for the sensitivity of the touch sensor?
It could be as simple as a defective unit if so you probably didn't notice but if you continue reading under product details
"12 Month against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts) providing they have been installed, cared for and used in line with provided instructions.

chuff

Joined Jun 21, 2020
Hello,There :)
Is there an adjustment for the sensitivity of the touch sensor?
It could be as simple as a defective unit if so you probably didn't notice but if you continue reading under product details
"12 Month against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts) providing they have been installed, cared for and used in line with provided instructions.
Where do you think I might find that? My apologies if I sound rather naive - Thank you

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Where do you think I might find that? My apologies if I sound rather naive - Thank you
If it had an adjustment it would be visible easy to access.No need to be apologetic.I find it annoying that you went through a lot of trouble installing the unit only too find out it's defective.The only suggestion I have left is to double, triple check connections.It is I who apologize.hopefully one of my superiors can help you.Good luck. :)

chuff

Joined Jun 21, 2020
If it had an adjustment it would be visible easy to access.No need to be apologetic.I find it annoying that you went through a lot of trouble installing the unit only too find out it's defective.The only suggestion I have left is to double, triple check connections.It is I who apologize.hopefully one of my superiors can help you.Good luck. :)
I hope so. Its very annoying and sadly its out of warranty date too