Trying to get ARDUINO prog to work

beatsal

Joined Jan 21, 2018
My PS2 Controller's 2 LED lights keep flashing and not steady. Anyone know what this means? It doesn't work but what do the flash lights indicate?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <Cytron_PS2Shield.h>
So you have a Cytron PS2 shield. Are you confident that it is initialized properly? In the setup() function, the proper calls are coded and you test the results for a successful initialization?

Otherwise, how can you expect normal operation? I’ve noted your posts. Are they current? Again, why do you think the PS2 controller will be normal?

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
I may have an answer for your original question. Your laptop will not recognize your two Arduinos. What software have you previously installed on the Unos? If it was Bluetooth or wireless, that could be the cause.
After I experimented with Bluetooth and wireless software, I had to re-install the bootloaders because the communications software modified the tx and rx links in the bootloader and the Arduinos could no longer be re-programmed through the USB interface.
Regards,
Keith

beatsal

Joined Jan 21, 2018
I may have an answer for your original question. Your laptop will not recognize your two Arduinos. What software have you previously installed on the Unos? If it was Bluetooth or wireless, that could be the cause.
After I experimented with Bluetooth and wireless software, I had to re-install the bootloaders because the communications software modified the tx and rx links in the bootloader and the Arduinos could no longer be re-programmed through the USB interface.
Regards,
Keith
Thanks. Not sure but will check