Trying to find a source for this connector.

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
This is a connector for a French made ALCATEL vacuum pump controller. This is an older system. According to the Physicist that I'm doing this for, some people just insert bare pins into the female panel connector. I'm hoping that one of you might recognize it.

IMG_0525 (2).JPGIMG_0526 (2).JPGIMG_0528 (2).JPGIMG_0529 (2).JPG

Bernard

Joined Aug 7, 2008
Looks a lot like XLR series audio & microphone connectors; 3 pin panel mount female SN: 274-013 from RadioShack.
Or maybe Amphenol XLR series , panel mount example, AX3F4M-AO, add in front 523 for Mouser.

Last edited:

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Looks a lot like XLR series audio & microphone connectors; 3 pin panel mount female SN: 274-013 from RadioShack.
Or maybe Amphenol XLR series , panel mount example, AX3F4M-AO, add in front 523 for Mouser.
LXR audio connectors are about twice the diameter of those in my photos. Not the size, relative to my thumb nail in photos #2 and #3.

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Thank, but Molex has nothing comparable to my connectors.
FYI, the OD of the male insertion cylinder in 8.57mm.

Last edited:

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Success!
After going through vendors for newer systems, and them going backdoor to the engineers, I was able to get a sales datasheet for the connector. The system's company don't have them anymore. Many companies carry the brand, but not that line. So after much searching (hours) I finally found a stocking vendor: ttiinc.com
$17 including shipping (Not counting my time)

Attachments

Last edited: