Trophy points -- Possible bug?

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Why must we have seen it? You tagged me and that's why I'm seeing it now. Sorry if you feel that's somehow discourteous.
Wbahn I'm sorry for that:(! I just thought mods saw all new threads on feedback forum which is no excuse for my curtness anyway. I'm just too jumpy lately cuz I'm PO'ed at HP for worrying me with dive:( Anyhow I'm glad everything worked out solving bugs:)!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I'm just too jumpy lately cuz I'm PO'ed at HP for worrying me with dive:(
I would love to see HP in a SCUBA mask and fins.:D
What I don't love is emotional pollution of a factual conversation...unless you do it as a joke like,
"OMG! You got Trophy points all over my account! Now I'm going to have to do some running amok and pillaging to keep my reputation intact.":D
(courtesy of tcmtech)

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
What I don't love is emotional pollution of a factual conversation...unless you do it as a joke like,
"OMG! You got Trophy points all over my account! Now I'm going to have to do some running amok and pillaging to keep my reputation intact.":D
#12 that's too cryptic for me but if you mean worrying about HP doesn't excuse my rudeness I think agree:oops:

Jazz2C

Joined May 27, 2016
#12 that's too cryptic for me but if you mean worrying about HP doesn't excuse my rudeness I think agree:oops:
Funny how that works! They say parents are like kids to their kids so it is with Hp and you;) Take it easy! Compared to Hp's other outings this one isn't much!:D