Treadmill Circuit Board Blown Please help me What is the value & wattage of R21 Resistor of trademill power supply 3BC01110U12230

malikbilalahmad

Joined Apr 6, 2021
I think there is no any expert person which will tell me the value of R21 Resistor of trademill power supply 3BC01110U12230 perhaps all the persons on this forum are technically unfit

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I think there is no any expert person which will tell me the value of R21 Resistor of trademill power supply 3BC01110U12230 perhaps all the persons on this forum are technically unfit
Maybe the number of people interested in and capable of repairing things at the component level is dwindling to a level that cannot support the large number of broken electronics devices. Industry abandoned the practice of repairing things at the component level over 30 years ago, when the burdened cost of an employee hour exceeded the value of the product. I for one have zero interest in repairing broken things. I make no apologies for my position and not everybody here feels the same way, but the current environment makes this activity more and more difficult, You would do well to have some patience.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I have fixed a few of the more common MC60 & MC2100's.
That could be a bit of an odd ball type?
Also that design looks a little suspect!
A high wattage resistor 'laid' on top of the circuit foil, Asking for problems, IMO.