Transfer Function and related points

Henk

Joined Mar 28, 2006
there are 3 questions and the questions are attached. It is a word file. and all the discription are mentioned there.

hope we will mangage to do it.

Henk

Henk

Joined Mar 28, 2006
Originally posted by thingmaker3@Mar 28 2006, 08:36 AM
If we do your homework for you, will you send us your diploma?
[post=15527]Quoted post[/post]​
I dont expect to do it form me. I am on doing it I just want some more hints.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I apologise for having misunderstood. Have you tried posting this question in the "Homework" forum? Some really good advice can be found there!

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Henk@Mar 28 2006, 08:15 AM
there are 3 questions and the questions are attached. It is a word file. and all the discription are mentioned there.

hope we will mangage to do it.

Henk
[post=15513]Quoted post[/post]​
Perhaps it would be a better idea to pick out the parts you are having problems with and we can help you bit by bit. It is also a better idea to write up the questions in your post, most people myself included, would not download a .doc file from a forum.

I am also moving this topic to the Homework forum where it is better suited.

Dave

Henk

Joined Mar 28, 2006
Hi,

To describe and to be more specific about my question, there is a picture of simplified model for crosstalk between two digital signal lines on a circuit board on the following link. http://www.geocities.com/he4812/TransferFunction.jpg

We (me and you guys) are going to determine the Transfer Function G(s) of the circuit, on different conditions as mentioned on the picture on the above link.

tanks for any help
henk

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Henk,

Your instructor stated
You may use all available tools (for example Maple) to figure out the transfer function of the circuit! Just remember to add comments to your listings to describe your problem solving method.
Now, where do you think you would start to solve this problem? I mean, besides immediately asking us for assistance.

Describe your problem solving method.