I have been trying to charge my 2600 mah li-ion battery with this TP4056 protection module.
1) We have designed our pcb like
input 5v , 65ma through solar.
2) Output BAT+ and BAT- battery then
3) Output+ and Output- given to the circuit through a regulator.
4) I have shorted Bat- and Output- due to some reasons.
5) Where i have failed. It is not charging at all. Where is the issue Please help me with this. I am in very critical situation to handle this issue.
1) We have designed our pcb like
input 5v , 65ma through solar.
2) Output BAT+ and BAT- battery then
3) Output+ and Output- given to the circuit through a regulator.
4) I have shorted Bat- and Output- due to some reasons.
5) Where i have failed. It is not charging at all. Where is the issue Please help me with this. I am in very critical situation to handle this issue.