Time to say the truth.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
same...

There must be something that makes you feel comfortable out there? Books, music, nature? Other things?

When I came to Canada, I had to put up with repeating math that I already finished in grades 7 and 8 (this is high school level here), dealing with a teacher who would not like how I wrote long division (I am used to different arrangement) and completely backwards way of writing geometry proofs which still to this day makes no sense to me - we write it in essay form. I chose to laugh it off, besides out of all my classmates I was getting the highest marks in english being an ESL :)

I think chose an attitude and find something that makes you comfortable, but do not make any fast decisions. Reading always was my backbone, music came into play recently, trying to pick up guitar but electronics gets in the way... learning new things is always good.

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
Strange as it may seem, must of us on this forum were once teenagers. Many who are now older men or women will remember problems that seemed impossibly difficult to them then. Mostly these do not trouble us any more.

I hope that your problem will simply fade with time, but I am not saying that it is just a kid's worry that is not important (I cannot, since we don't really know what it is). Some things do need to be acted on: this can be very important for instance if somebody like a bully is doing things that are not good.

Another thing is that if you are worried about your health, you should ask for help, perhaps from a doctor, rather than thinking about it by yourself. Many youngsters come to think that they have horrible illnesses, when all that is happening is part of normal growing up. On the other hand, if there should be a real problem, it is very much better to get help soon rather than let something get worse.