Tiger! Its whats for dinner!

DustinBox

Joined Jan 18, 2012
As it should be, the next water creature I plan to eat will be the dolphin. It just looks way too delicious, like when it jumps out of the water it looks like it's pregreased for deep frying....

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
More people eat shark than the other way round.
Its becoming such a problem were loosing our sharks worldwide. Once we loose those the fisheries will die off then have to re-grow a new ecosystem. Sharks are the garbage disposals of the sea. Without them fish will go out of control, especially coral eating fish will wipe out major reefs in years. That is if we have reefs in another 10 years. Only takes and ambient temp change of 1 degree to kill all coral.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
As it should be, the next water creature I plan to eat will be the dolphin. It just looks way too delicious, like when it jumps out of the water it looks like it's pregreased for deep frying....
DO NOT EAT DOLPHIN THE MAMMAL!!!! Its mercury levels are off the charts really. To the point a good normal fish will have 100ppm mercury levels. A Dolphin will have around 4000ppm mercury. There haveing a huge problem in japan catching dolphin, then butchering them and selling it as mercury free whale. They even found some school boards buying it up to feed to the kiddies.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Dolphins amateur. I could go get you one in under 30 minutes. Manatee! Now thats good eat'in. Realize you'll be shot for eating one if your not in south america and even they don't eat it anymore. Theres a reason its called a seacow.

Heres a funny story for you guys. I grew up living on the water. Had a boat docked right out the back door. Dad split when I was about 10. So Grandpa took over as my dad kinda, well grandma happened to be crazy, in a good way. Well he would buy shrimp that night and put em in the bait bucket. Well when we would wakeup in the morning to go fishing we notice half are shrimp are gone. We kept thinking someone was stealing them or something. Finally after a couple years we found out my grandma was getting into the boat after grandpa went to bed and stealing 2-3 dozen large shrimp. Then when we went out fishing grandma ate all our bait. So we'd have to net more bait.