It's not that easy, they keep popping up on the top of the list and I have to read them to find the ones that I want to read.You just ignore them. Simples.
I want mute/ignore thread capability for threads that I haven't responded to and don't want to have to read every time a post is made to one that I don't care to read.You can set the notifications off.
I can't ignore them until after I've read the title. The threads I want to ignore aren't even worth the effort it takes to do that.Just click the "new posts", then scroll past the ones you don't want to read.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
Thread deletions | Off-Topic | 1 | |
|
|
Another battery thread | Power Electronics | 8 | |
|
|
The Frauds Thread | Off-Topic | 14 | |
|
|
Old Databook Thread | General Electronics Chat | 3 | |
|
|
How to control on/off of a spark gap (Thread Ended) | General Electronics Chat | 46 |