Thought for the day...

I'm not really sure if I should put this here, but...
So, I have been thinking lately about how things are going to change, especially now that recreational marijuana is legal in Canada (for medical purposes). What do you think? Are we going to go back to good old times where people just need to use their brains to get high? Or, is there something else out there that could take its place? Will it happen soon enough? Do you think that it's already happening right now? It's probably pretty obvious that I am a little bit pessimistic considering what's currently going on, but then again, this is what I like doing.
What do you guys think? Share your thoughts!

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
If they just stick with with pot it won't be so bad but don't go 'Full Monty ' like Oregon did.

I'm not really sure if I should put this here, but...
So, I have been thinking lately about how things are going to change, especially now that recreational marijuana is legal in Canada (for medical purposes). What do you think? Are we going to go back to good old times where people just need to use their brains to get high? Or, is there something else out there that could take its place? Will it happen soon enough? Do you think that it's already happening right now? It's probably pretty obvious that I am a little bit pessimistic considering what's currently going on, but then again, this is what I like doing.
What do you guys think? Share your thoughts!
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ns-move-to-decriminalize-hard-drugs-a-failure
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-forcing-terrified-residents-sell-homes.html

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Putin offered Snowden Russian Citizenship today.
The Prosecutor on the Snowden case was asked what he thought, the prosecutor said Snowden would be eligible for Conscription into the Russian military to fight in Ukraine - a trial in the US would likely result in a better outcome.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Putin offered Snowden Russian Citizenship today.
The Prosecutor on the Snowden case was asked what he thought, the prosecutor said Snowden would be eligible for Conscription into the Russian military to fight in Ukraine - a trial in the US would likely result in a better outcome.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
It seems that Putin is leaning that way, but after he gets the Russian-speaking part of Ukraine and the Port of Sevastopo.
I just don't see Ukraine making a peace offer with Russia when they are running over Russian troops like crap through a goose. The Russian-speaking part of Ukraine is not pro-Russian after the atrocities committed to them by Russia during this war.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u...sian-war-crimes-in-liberated-areas-of-ukraine
UN investigator outlines evidence of Russian war crimes in liberated areas of Ukraine

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Our youngest daughter has left Tbilisi in the Republic of Georgia because the influx of Ukranian and Russian emigrees caused a huge increase in the cost of housing and food. For now, she is perched in Istanbul, Turkey.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
An extension of saying that electric vehicles have no carbon footprint and ignoring all the carbon input into manufacturing and charging it. Besides, the law abolished plastic straws, not their wrappers. Go figure...1664649497182.png

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Yep, Ole Peanut and Rosalynn are alive and fairly well in Plains, Ga. Course Rosalynn is almost 20 years younger than Jimmy.