Those Gosh Darn Ancient Aliens

402DF855

Joined Feb 9, 2013
Sorry if they came from another planet they don't use chemical propulsion anymore.
I'm going to object slightly to that. Just because they somehow achieved interstellar travel doesn't mean aliens would use the technology to go back and forth from the Earth's surface. It's conceivable that whatever technology they'd use it might emit visible radiation. Except maybe a transporter beam.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
@MrAl
The Bible KJV said:
Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand.
402DF855 said:
I'm going to object slightly to that. Just because they somehow achieved interstellar travel doesn't mean aliens would use the technology to go back and forth from the Earth's surface.
Chemical propulsion would weigh too much to just carry across the universe to use only "IF" you found a planet you could land on. Any life form that could cross the distance to get to our planet will be way beyond rockets.
And you've all forgot one thing...….. If there are UFO's flying in our airspace, where's the mothership? Don't think you would cross the universe in a 30, 40 foot long craft. What we see would just be like a shuttlecraft to the Enterprise.
Brzrkr

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
ElectricSpidey said:
Why would carry fuel across the galaxy, when you can just fuel up at a gas giant.
So now we've added a refinery to our mothership? Along with food, water/drink, living quarters, recreation areas and duty stations.
Our ship is getting bigger.
Brzrkr

402DF855

Joined Feb 9, 2013
I think you aren't thinking outside the box. The enormous motherships could be surrounding the Earth but hidden in a dimension we can't detect. We assume aliens would be about human size. Why not aliens the size of a bean or even much smaller? I'd guess any technology that allows interstellar travel would likely be self sufficient energy wise, so they can harvest sources out of what we consider nothing, "empty space" to matter/antimatter; maybe no need to refuel.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
I try to think outside the box but somethings just belong in the box.
I have often thought about the difference in planet size, gravity and also the size of the occupants in the craft. There is no rule that says they have to be our size. But wouldn't that mean their planet would be a lot smaller than ours and our gravity be too much for them? Then you see the "So called" pictures and their about 2/3's our size but seem to tolerate our gravity just fine. With the spindly arms and legs you'd think they'd be struggling to walk on our planet. If they come from a larger planet I would expect them to be shorter and stronger than they look in the pictures.
Brzrkr

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I think you aren't thinking outside the box. The enormous motherships could be surrounding the Earth but hidden in a dimension we can't detect. We assume aliens would be about human size. Why not aliens the size of a bean or even much smaller? I'd guess any technology that allows interstellar travel would likely be self sufficient energy wise, so they can harvest sources out of what we consider nothing, "empty space" to matter/antimatter; maybe no need to refuel.
1590430727833.jpeg
What about the moon is a spaceship?

jgessling

Joined Jul 31, 2009
As a kid I was fascinated by the claim that the Earth is hollow, with entrances at the poles. Recall bizarre creatures supposedly lived down there, maybe dinosaurs etc. Thankfully that rubbish seems to have faded away.
Not if you live in Northern California. Enough said? The Lemurians inhabit the inside of Mt. Shasta and are responsible for all kinds of things. Look it up.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hi,

Ha ha, all the alien things are coming out now.

Interestingly, there was a very intense, serious search for Bigfoot. This was because some scientists believe that there are still many undiscovered species that exist on the planet and of course under sea.
They actually did a map of the whole world pointing to places with the highest incidence of so called sightings and went to those locations to do an in depth search. They are using motion cameras and the like planted in key locations. I think it is still ongoing.

It is interesting that they found new species of relatively large animals. One was the Tazmanian Tiger thought to be extinct but one was found around 1933 i think but before that it was thought to be extinct.

The key point is that if nobody sees one AND can not document it, it is believed by many to not exist.

There's one other large animal found not too long ago i cant remember the name of it now but it lived in the jungle so nobody ever saw one until that point when someone finally did :)

OF course under the sea there are lots to be found yet. Some amazing species.

sparky 1

Joined Nov 3, 2018
The liberal arts colleges over produced documentary film makers.
Film producers now compete with youtube. This competition has lead to marketing over quality. google click bait mentality.
The rate of change in technology, telecom internet ect is growing faster than our society can remedy changes and displacements.
The decisions are made by elites, the huge income gap dictates all production decisions and on which global zone.
The internet spiders compile and sort by artificial intelligence and leans toward conspiracy theory.

Last edited:

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
The liberal arts colleges over produced documentary film makers.
Film producers now compete with youtube. This competition has lead to marketing over quality. google click bait mentality.
The rate of change in technology, telecom internet ect is growing faster than our society can remedy changes and displacements.
The decisions are made by elites, the huge income gap dictates all production decisions and on which global zone.
The internet spiders compile and sort by artificial intelligence and leans toward conspiracy theory.
Hi,

Are you saying that they put on whatever they can get their hands on now because of competition from the internet video abundance?
That makes sense. They are probably trying to minimize costs because profits have been diminished.

Arjune

Joined Jan 6, 2018
I think mathematics and science theory is meant to hide the unknown because they create limited possibilities with the physical world. As a schizophrenic I tend to look through that truth because I think that hides what is really happening. I think it is true they're hiding in plain sight but somehow encrypted to our senses that's why we can't conceive of what is happening as we act with life. Human life put's the aliens in danger that's why they don't appear to us. Mental illness.

schmitt trigger

Joined Jul 12, 2010
I believe Chariots of the Gods, by Erich von Daniken, was the first attempt to link extraordinary ancient human achievements with extra-terrestrial beings.

It was a good documentary, and many times thought provoking, but also at times he hasted towards conclusions.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I believe Chariots of the Gods, by Erich von Daniken, was the first attempt to link extraordinary ancient human achievements with extra-terrestrial beings.

It was a good documentary, and many times thought provoking, but also at times he hasted towards conclusions.
Something else to read would be “Finger Prints of the Gods” you can download it free, he did try to be more scientific or research based analysis. His conclusion was interesting, but the read is like war and peace. lol

kv

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014

Hi,

Yes the conclusions they reach are highly highly questionable at best, and then the thing that gets me is they use those completely untested conclusions to go on to use them for a more advanced argument.
In fact, i just saw a show today where one of the ancient astronaut guys went to another country and met up with some expert on Plato's Atlantis. He went to see an "egg" made of stone that somehow marked the dawn of creation.
First, it was not really egg shaped except from one viewpoint, the top.
Second, there was a symbol on top that protrudes from the top surface of the "egg" and it was in a shape that was made form curves close together and there was another part of the symbol running straight up the middle of the curves. So we have these curves that almost enclose to make circles end to end with a 'rod' sort of thing running up the middle of them all sort of making it look like a shish kabob of circles.
He tried to say it "looked like a strand of DNA" although the circles did not meet together like a side view of a strand of DNA looks like (more like two sine waves out of phase because that is what a regular helix looks like in a two dimensional projection) and there was nothing that looked like the chromosomes that we see all the time in DNA pictures and DNA has nothing running up the mittle of it along its lenght. But after declaring that it "looked like a strand of DNA" he then used that as the subject of his next accusation, that "That's amazing, how could they have known about DNA way back then" which was pre Christ era. This is what they do all the time and i think it takes away any credibility from their claims if they had any to begin with.

The way i see it, if there were ancient astronauts they have not made it seem like a plausable idea, they do the opposite by their over zealous insinuations. If they would just sate the facts and stop with their predetermined conclusions they would have a really good show and it would appeal to people with real brains.