this is auto cut-off charging circuit,how to connect this circuit?

qaisershah

Joined Nov 21, 2014
i got this circuit from local market ...i know little bit of electronics...how to connect this circuit...
i am using it for a battery charging and this is auto cut-off charging circuit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
I would supply it at the +/- contacts as per the instructions it came with, adjust the preset resistor until the relay clicks in/out, use the relay contacts to disconnect the charger .

Last edited:

qaisershah

Joined Nov 21, 2014
I would supply it at the +/- contacts as per the instructions it came with, adjust the preset resistor until the relay clicks in/out, use the relay contacts to disconnect the charger .
if i understand your answer correctly , you said i have to connect +/- with battery terminal and others with main supply? i have simple bridge rectifier supply , how to connect it with this circuit?

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
The +/_ to the battery terminals, and the relay contacts Com and No, or Nc in series with the positive supply from bridge rectifier to battery positive, negative bridge rectifier to battery negative.

What voltage range does the circuit need?

qaisershah

Joined Nov 21, 2014
The +/_ to the battery terminals, and the relay contacts Com and No, or Nc in series with the positive supply from bridge rectifier to battery positive, negative bridge rectifier to battery negative.

Thanks alot friend..appricaited.

qaisershah

Joined Nov 21, 2014

12V