this circuit will work that way ?has how the software shows?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What is your point with these junk, incomplete, poorly-defined circuits?

How can anyone tell you whether the circuit (if you can call it that) will work as the software shows when you don't indicate how the software (what software?) shows it to work?

It would be like me asking you if my car will really behave the way that guy says it will? How could you possibly give me a meaningful response?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The pretty graphic does not portray anything close to a functional circuit of any kind. So no, it will not "work" in any way shape or form.
If you have some function that you want to achieve by electrical means you will need to describe it in sufficient detail so that folks here will be able to provide answers that are better than guesses.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
i'am person with 0 to none of eletronics and made this thing,sorry for waste of your time .
I did not say wasting time, but rather that stating a goal of what a circuit is wanted to achieve is the way to go. And what do you want the diodes to accomplish?
The diodes shown are not just plain diodes and so it leaves a question as to what the purpose of the circuit is intended to be. Once we know the intended purpose all kinds of help can be provided.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
i'am person with 0 to none of eletronics and made this thing,sorry for waste of your time .
The only time being wasted here is your own time: you CANNOT learn anything about electronics by drawing fanciful, "pretty" nonsense diagrams showing electronic components connected in random ways.

Instead, start studying the basics of DC and AC circuits, common electronic circuit components and their characteristics, and how to design circuits.

A good place to start is AAC's own electronic educational materials, here.

Diangelo0

Joined Apr 30, 2019
a see a video showing the diodes in 2 bridges in parallel ,so i could have eard that multiply the current so i
exaggerate a litle bit ,capacitor and switch i try to charge the capacitor , open the switch and see if the capacitor energy go back and
create energy in the transformer .
tryng to make a oscilator to make dc to ac.
why more current ?
amp law but i could be wrong.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
There is a huge wealth of data and great explanations about oscillators available and I suggest reading several of the explanations about the oscillators to add some education and understanding on the topic. Electricity and electronics is an area where a great deal of good information and explanation is available, and reading will lead to understanding much faster than experimenting will. And also reading will tend to provide the correct information. BUT avoid you tube as a source of technical information until you become well educated, because there is a lot of garbage there as well.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
That looks more like a bunch of superstition than anything close to an electric circuit.
If you want DC to AC conversion, you should start by saying what DC power source you have available (voltage and current wise) and what AC output do you hope to create.