Thevenin circuit

blueone

Joined Dec 6, 2014
Hello

so i have this circuit and I need to determine the Thevenin Voltage between point A and B and the thevenin restistance, so that I can determine the current throught the load resistor.

I already determined the current ( 300 mA) with the nodal method, but I don't know how to do it with thevenin. I tried several times, but with no succes.

blueone

Joined Dec 6, 2014
Yes I do I have a step by step way described in my book, but even tough I follow it. I can't get the results, for this problem. Other exercises on thevenin went fine.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So show your work so that we can see what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. Just present your best effort to solve your homework so that we have something to start from.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Although the OP is pretty clearly long gone, please don't just provide answers to people's homework problems. That's not what this forum is about.

blueone

Joined Dec 6, 2014
Sorry I know it has been a long time. Actually it is not a homework problem, it was a question from a test. My problem with thevenin is that I don't know what to do when they ask for a voltage or current in the middle of the circuit. But here is one of my countless tries