The pets of AAC...

MikeML

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Here are mine:
Madi (on the left) is 9 years old. Wiry Jack Russell father; Boston Terrier mother. All Terrier, all the time. Loves to fly.
Duke (on the right) is 5 mo. old. German Shep father; Sharpei /Great Dane mix mother. Total goofball.

Two Pups.jpg

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
Unfortunately, they are all gone now, and we're talking about getting a new dog. I want a Jack Russel Terrier or an Irish wolfhound.

We had a Jack Russel Terrier years ago... She was about 25 lbs. of pure attitude !!

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
We had a Jack Russel Terrier years ago... She was about 25 lbs. of pure attitude !!
I know. Stubborn with attitude, and with a small portion of ADHD. :) My dads latest dog was a dachshound. That breed is also quite stubborn, but not as stubborn as the Jack Russel.

We'll see what we end up with, nothing is decided yet.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
This is "Hades" 50lb. American Pit Bull. Thought I was going to loose her two weeks ago; she had upper GI issues. Now she's on Antacids and a Wallet Killing Diet.
She was free ranging on food left out for years; now she's 11 years old. We only feed in the Morning and at Night now; I limit her food intake and can monitor what, when she eats while documenting her progress.

I'm sure the episodes we experience, Panting and Pacing was due to Gerd or Acid Reflux at night while she slept and pressure was on the stomach. Now I've reduced her evening meals; and feeding her early in the evening to prevent this. The family didn't sleep well for 3 weeks; once we got a handle on the cause and Meds from the VET she's sleeps so hard I have to wake her in the morning. It's been a week now on the new diet. "Whew"

It took at least 7 days for this to work as the episodes decrease day by day and a system was established.

Hades, was raised by my Cat "ButterScotch" she is a polydactyl cat or in America called Ernest Hemingway Cats; when he brought them to Florida. She almost got the name "Thumbelina" because the thumbs actually work like an extra digit. Not all polydactyl cats have functioning digits.

kv

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
No, Cat lasers. Think shoulder mounted ranging and aiming like, Predator v Arnold Schwarzenegger.
:eek: Good God! Imagine the world being invaded by high-tech, intelligent vindictive felines seeking revenge for having been forcibly fed cat food by their former masters all these years! ... the horror! :eek:

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
A few days ago I saw my cat behaving strangely... very rambunctious and fidgety...

Yesterday I caught him slurping coffee from the bottom of my already cold mug... and then going berserk afterwards... I drink it with no sugar or cream, by the way... just black...
is that normal??? :confused:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
:eek: Good God! Imagine the world being invaded by high-tech, intelligent vindictive felines seeking revenge for having being forcibly fed cat food by their former masters all these years! ... the horror! :eek:
The good news is they'd all be incarcerated by the FAA.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bertus Off-Topic 39