The content you want to post is not allowed.

Gazer219

Joined Dec 17, 2018
I joined and tried to create a post in the projects forum but when I try to post it I get this message. It's simple text post with two hyperlinks so I can't understand why the content would not allowed. I confirmed that I was logged in and have confirmed my registration. Any ideas why I can't post? Is there possibly a wait after sign-up before you're allowed to post?

Gazer219

Joined Dec 17, 2018
I first tried changing the URL's to text only and not using the link feature and got the same message. Taking out the hyperlink entirely and just putting a description of the part I am considering allowed the post to complete. Thank you very much. I use Vivaldi as my browser, do you think there's a chance the links would work if I used IE or Chrome? Once I got it to post I didn't want to change anything for now.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I found the list with restricted TLD's:
adf.ly
bit.ly
goo.gl
ity.im
tiny.cc
is.gd
ref_id=
rh=
ref=
?r=
refferer=
referral=
refid=
rid=
aff.php

These phrases will block the posts of a new member.
When the member reaches a postcount of 10, the restrictions are gone.
This is done to avoid fly-by spammers.

Bertus

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I joined and tried to create a post in the projects forum but when I try to post it I get this message. It's simple text post with two hyperlinks so I can't understand why the content would not allowed. I confirmed that I was logged in and have confirmed my registration. Any ideas why I can't post? Is there possibly a wait after sign-up before you're allowed to post?

Unless it is a known URL, members like myself are extremely reluctant to click on links from an unknown user. So it really does not do you much good to post links anyway.