Temporary sandbox for Testing TEX

EM Fields

Joined Jun 8, 2016
...or a blog?
I don't understand what you mean, since it appears that LaTeX renders differently on different sites. For example, on EEstack exchange, the text image can easily be moved from inline to centric with just a change of the input and exit invocations.

It seems that's not true here, but maybe I'm missing something.

Any help in allaying my ignorance will be appreciated.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
This site has a blog feature. You can see it under your account info. The link is called "my blog".

I have an entry on my blog called "LaTEX Practice Blog". I develop my LaTEX code there and as it's my personal blog, it's more hidden than starting a public thread.

Since the blogs here use the same LaTEX engine, you can be assured that the rendering in a thread will appear the same.

EM Fields

Joined Jun 8, 2016
This site has a blog feature. You can see it under your account info. The link is called "my blog".

I have an entry on my blog called "LaTEX Practice Blog". I develop my LaTEX code there and as it's my personal blog, it's more hidden than starting a public thread.

Since the blogs here use the same LaTEX engine, you can be assured that the rendering in a thread will appear the same.
Thank you, sir.