Tell Me something !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
This is going to sound wired and I really dunno how to ask something like this.
since this thread can be seen by all the weirdos around the world I cannot just throw it out.

I am looking for one to make two, so I can be with two who likes and loves both. :D

Any one interested to live in where I am found of reasonable years experienced is fine.
Should be white or fair.
A must is that I do not have to look up to say anything.

Pole liker's or lap givers looking is awesome.

So guys..can u just find me this when u guys go about ur usual lives.
I will bear the expenses.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I am not sure what you are talking about here. Something in this avenue:eek:

Or is it that you want to adopt one of the members to be your long lost son. Loosewire have always talked warm about you and the Maldives. Maybe he can be adopted as your long lost son. Does not hurt to ask:p

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
sillycon doped with impure groupie V on the period table makes n-type conductor while group III makes p.
This makes n-type an electron acceptor and p-type the donor.
At p-n junction and with proper excitation, electron-hole pairs are generated, enhanced with increased thermal energy.
Watch out for carrier traps which will increase the probability of recombination.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Really funny t06.

Seriously guys....U lack imagination.
I can't say directly.Now start thinking.

Hey wait..t06, u get what I am saying?

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Really funny t06.

Seriously guys....U lack imagination.
I can't say directly.Now start thinking.

Hey wait..t06, u get what I am saying?
Huh you want one of us to donate, eh..some resistors that anyway would have been a lost cause

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
LM311 comparator threshold is too high. The internal resistance is too high for proper penetration.
Besides, signal risetime is too slow to handle fast response time of 110ns for LM311.
Don't ignore the fact that the collector is left open.
And don't try pulling up the emitter. It is the collector that needs the pullup.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I am not sure what you are talking about here. Something in this avenue:eek:

Or is it that you want to adopt one of the members to be your long lost son. Loosewire have always talked warm about you and the Maldives. Maybe he can be adopted as your long lost son. Does not hurt to ask:p
Its like looking into a mirror!