Tell Me something !

Status
Not open for further replies.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Don't u dare take me the wrong way. ! :mad:

I was reading an article and It made me think, how many of u knows about this, that is Christians. Now I love Jesus(PBUH)
lovers cause I do too. So here u got nothing to argue about to me.

The article was about the coming events and as far as I know I believe them cause I mean my faith demands it and your faith too. It's all about the bugger Anti-Christ.

What do u know about the that freak.?

All I know so far is he will have the power to raise the dead, I mean literally, tht's how he will get a lot of followers. And he will offer u paradise and hell for real.

What I don't get is the word "anti". Is he against Jesus(PBUH) or does that mean he is with Jesus(PBUH).

High light me on this word Anti-Christ. :)

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Hi R!f@@,

hope you and your family are well.

The Antichrist is basically the opposite to christ, think antiproton to proton. :D

The antichrist is an idea of concentrated evil - often under the guidance of the devil.

The legend of the antichrist appears during the End Days, when Jesus will save people from a single, emerging antichrist.

As far as I'm aware, the concept is only Christian, but I guess you could think of the antichrist as an anti-messiah. One who bids and spreads the devil's work as opposed to God's.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Hi R!f@@,

hope you and your family are well.

The Antichrist is basically the opposite to christ, think antiproton to proton. :D

The antichrist is an idea of concentrated evil - often under the guidance of the devil.

The legend of the antichrist appears during the End Days, when Jesus will save people from a single, emerging antichrist.

As far as I'm aware, the concept is only Christian, but I guess you could think of the antichrist as an anti-messiah. One who bids and spreads the devil's work as opposed to God's.
Okay, I know I shouldn't get into this, but I will.

The end times supposedly take 7 years. For the first 3 1/2, it is said that the antichrist is actually a very nice guy, working towards world peace, building a unified religion, all the while drawing people away from God and Christianity. Sort of a sneak-attack, so to speak. After 3 1/2 years of this, he's supposedly assassinated, but comes back to life, this time as the really evil dude we've all heard about. That's when the real war between Christ and the Antichrist begins, and lasts for another three and a half years.

Of course, this is all biblical, and there's (obviously) no proof that any of it will happen. I'm simply repeating what I've heard.

Whether you believe in God, the Antichrist, the Bible, etc. or not, the book of Revelations is still a very fascinating read. R!f@@, any of your questions can be answered by reading it. It's like a novel, really. Try this: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+1&version=NIV

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
@ DerStrom8 & @ Sparky49

So is this what u know of that guy.?
I know a fair amount more, but I would rather not go too deeply into the subject, as I fear for the thread. Like I said, reading the book of Revelations will give you some insight, if you feel the need to look further into it. It's just fascinating--that's the only way I can describe it.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I think this has been discussed enough. The two big taboo subject in a civil gather is religion and politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.