Tell Me Something I Don't Know

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Make me understand China,what would surprise me about China.

I still remember the China Dancing girl picture.

killerfish

Joined Feb 27, 2009
Make friend with them? I used to have a china classmate, we share topics the good and the bad that not always what it appears on the news.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I do know this is a huge problem though. If china buys something from the US or west they pay enormous taxes to the point its cheaper to buy it in china. If US people buy something from China theres no taxes at all. Till this is fixed our economy will keep crashing. Eventually Walmart, Target and all these other Chinese dist.'s are gonna have to start paying taxes then it will be beneficial to mnf in the US. Till then its just cheaper to mnf in china where they have a high tech work force along side a peasant work force that does manual labor for near nothing.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The next bubble has to be gold,what else is left. The reason they are offering refinanceing

...the trader need to make commissions on trades.....watch the traders..and you will find bubbles.

Over seas is stable..watch out. At 2% interest the banks can't make money to make deals.

We are due for a bubble...just to keep the traders paying there bills. There is some stimulas

left,there are public buildings being built with that money. They have it hid to pay pensions

for government employees until after the election...my prediction...any opinions.

Have you lost any gains this year.

Last edited:

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
I do know this is a huge problem though. If china buys something from the US or west they pay enormous taxes to the point its cheaper to buy it in china. If US people buy something from China theres no taxes at all. Till this is fixed our economy will keep crashing. Eventually Walmart, Target and all these other Chinese dist.'s are gonna have to start paying taxes then it will be beneficial to mnf in the US. Till then its just cheaper to mnf in china where they have a high tech work force along side a peasant work force that does manual labor for near nothing.
FOCUS car ,1.6MT,low configuration,its about 120K RMB,plus 10K tax.
How much in US?

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Cars don't count since China hasn't made a car that passes western safety standards. :( So the end result is we have nothing to compare it with since china's just now getting into the car game.

Last edited: