Tapis Roulant MC2100E rev c icon 2003.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry if I write with a translator, I have a problem with an MC2100e card with tilt commands. The treadmill lights up the console. All the keys work, LED1 lights up steadily, at the start it flashes, the engine turns halfway and stops, the console display continues to operate as if the engine was running.
I tried to disconnect the motor and I connected a hairdryer, I press start the hairdryer works and led1 flashes. I noticed that at the time of the start the board supplies the heads A and A + with a sudden voltage of about 85 V at the minimum start of the 2 km / h function. I measured the PWM signal with a digital tester at pin4 (blue wire) and increasing and decreasing from the console the voltage was between the minimum speed 1.0 km / h at 1.8 V and the maximum speed 16 km / h about 6.5 V. On the 560 / 400v capacitor I have a voltage of 305 V. I tried to turn the SPEED trimmer but nothing happens. I understand that the tension at the beginning is too high, how can I solve it?
Thanks
Grazie

Mod edit: Google-translated from original Italian. Please post in English only, Thanks. - JohnInTX

Last edited by a moderator:

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
Ciao a tutti, scusate se scrivo con un traduttore, ho un problema con una scheda MC2100e con comandi di inclinazione. Il tapis roulant illumina la console. Tutti i tasti funzionano, il LED1 si accende fisso, al momento dell'avvio lampeggia, il motore gira a metà corsa e si arresta, il display della console continua a funzionare come se il motore fosse in funzione.
Ho provato a scollegare il motore e ho collegato un asciugacapelli, premo start l'asciugacapelli funziona e led1 lampeggia. Ho notato che al momento dell'inizio la scheda fornisce alle teste A e A + una tensione improvvisa di circa 85 V all'avvio minimo della funzione 2 km / h. Ho misurato il segnale PWM con un tester digitale al pin4 (filo blu) e aumentando e diminuendo dalla console la tensione era tra la velocità minima 1,0 km / ha 1,8 V e la velocità massima 16 km / h circa 6,5 V. Sul condensatore 560 / 400v ho una tensione di 305 V. Ho provato a ruotare il trimmer SPEED ma non succede nulla. Capisco che la tensione all'inizio è troppo alta, come posso risolverlo?
Grazie
Driver controller IR2127 e Mosfet G4PC40K

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
@abbate22
Welcome to AAC! Please translate your posts to English using Google Translate or something similar.
Thanks.
Benvenuti in CAA! Traduci i tuoi post in inglese usando Google Translate o qualcosa di simile.
Grazie.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry if I write with a translator, I have a problem with an MC2100e card, the treadmill lights up, the console OK, the LED1 lights up steadily, at the moment of startup it flashes, the motor runs halfway and it stops, the console display continues to operate as if the engine was running.
I tried to disconnect the motor by connecting a hairdryer, I press start the hairdryer works and LED1 flashes, I noticed that at the start (initial 2 km / h) on the A- and A + garments I have a sudden voltage of about 85 V. I measured the PWM signal with a digital tester at pin4 (blue wire), increasing and decreasing on the keys from the console (speed) the voltage varies between a minimum of 1.0 km / h at 1.8 V and a maximum speed of about 16 km / h 6.5 V. On the 560 / 400v capacitor I have a voltage of 305 V. I tried to turn the SPEED trimmer but nothing happens. I understand that the tension at the beginning is too high, how can I solve it?
Thanks
Driver controller IR2127 and Mosfet G4PC40K

Hello, can someone help me to solve the problem of starting the engine? when I press start on the engine about 85v suddenly arrive, the board emits too high a starting voltage. Thanks

It would be fine even if there is a way to change the value of some component or add a PMW controller to solve the too high motor start. I ask for help for the solution? Thanks

It would be fine even if there is a way to change the value of some component or add a PWM controller to solve the too high motor start. I ask for help for the solution? Thanks

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The MC2100 uses two methods for speed control, the PWM signal for the requested speed is sent from the console to the board, but the acceleration uses a Triac after the bridge rectifier controlled by the micro, it could be in this triac circuit where the problem is.
Max.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
Thanks for the reply. The MC2100E board uses the driver from U5 - IR2127 and IGBT G4PC40K, I have already replaced the Q1 - S8025L (SCR) which in my case at the time of the start acts as a switch having undergone a voltage of 308v on the C5 capacitor. I noticed that the U3 microcontroller sends the signal from the console to the U4 TD3052 optioner which sends the SCR into action immediately.
I add that LED1 at the time of the PWM signal flashes regularly. The DB1 bridge works well, even the 560uf / 400v capacitor. Are there any other suggestions? Thanks for your valuable help.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The SCR operates regardless whether the console is connected or not, I test these boards with PWM board into the HD2 connector in stand alone test.
The LED should flash slowly at about 2 times/sec.
Max.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
I have already carried out the blue wire test of the HD2 connector to supply the PWM signal externally as indicated in the diagram that I attach, but I get the same result, that is, a starting voltage to pins LG5 and 6 of + 85 volts and the LED1 flashes about 2 times / sec. I can't understand why it provides so much tension at the start.

Attachments

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
I have already replaced the Q5 and triac, while the opto has not been replaced, for the micro I would not know I have a regular voltage of + 5v, in addition I have replaced all the electrolytic capacitors and R29 and R32, but I do not come to terms.
which equivalence of the opto U4 - TD3052 which one can I use?

During the tests I noticed that the board without the console connected (no PWM) led1 remains fixed and no output voltage, while if I connect the HD2 start cable and without output load (motor or lamp) the led1 flashes, but the voltage on LG5 and LG6 it is not present, it only returns with an incorrect absorption of + 85v.

the triac indendi the opto U4 - TD3052?
if this with the multimeter measures like a diode only pin 1 and 2 pin4 and 6 nothing.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
With an ordinary meter 4 & 6 you are measuring across a triac trigger, I thing the MOC3052 is the same.
you could have tried it with the Q5 out of circuit just to see if same symptom.
Max.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
As soon as I can I do the tests and see what happens

Hi, I replaced the triac U4 with a MOC3052, on the capacitor C5 without PWM (fixed led1) I have a voltage of 190v oscillating, while with PWM (led1 flashing) I have a voltage of 210v oscillating.
Before the replacement of the triac I had 308v fixed.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
Hi, today I got the IR2127s driver, mounted on the board, obviously the MOC3052 triac has already been replaced and in any case as soon as I supply mains voltage on the c5 I have about 304v at the time of startup on the motor output I have about 80v as load a halogen lamp 220v, here the photo,
flashing light

Attachments

Last edited:

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
Hi, is there a modification to reduce the tension at the start? I think the engine should start with a voltage of around 7.5v.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
It is a hard job to diagnose from a distance, I doubt very much the micro program has changed.
Progabally needs a 'scope to diagnose.
Max.

abbate22

Joined May 22, 2020
any indication that can be useful to me to set the micro? I do not know what to do.

or some changes on the card.
Thanks