Take Our 2022 EE Tech Global Engineering Survey

Jeff Child

Joined May 18, 2022
Each year, we ask All About Circuits readers and forum members to take a survey that helps us better understand how engineers and other technology decision makers engage with today’s global markets.

The survey covers a range of topics, including product selection, electronics design trends, design information trends, and the impact of global supply chain shortages.

The survey should only take about 20 minutes to complete, and you can begin by going to the EE Tech Global Engineering Study survey page.

To thank you for your time, at the end of the survey, you’ll be able to enter a drawing for the following:

1. 1 respondent will be selected to receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card
  2. 10 respondents will be selected to receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card

You’ll also be given the option of receiving an executive summary of the survey’s results once they’re released. This will enable you to see how your fellow community members answered while also using the information to forge your own insights about where our industry is headed.

Thanks again for your participation!

jgessling

Joined Jul 31, 2009
There are a lot of sites that pay better than that to fill out surveys. And they are not dangling just a chance to win. Let me know when you are offering something real. Thanks.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
There are a lot of sites that pay better than that to fill out surveys. And they are not dangling just a chance to win. Let me know when you are offering something real. Thanks.
I always wonder if the dangled gift cards are actually given out. And, 20 minutes of my time thinking about something I don't chose to think about... we'll, let me know where to send my invoice.