T FLİP FLOP 3 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 4 synchronous counter HELP

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
I think you have an error in your initial truth table. If I read it right, you have two lines for T2|T1|T0 being 0 0 1 that have different post transition states. That cannot be true, there can only be one 0 0 1 -> x y z transition in the table.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
"Simulation does not work" gives us about as calling up an auto mechanic and saying "Car does not run".

I walked through your design quickly and didn't spot an error. It would sure be helpful to know WHAT the simulation is doing that is not correct, otherwise we are shooting blind. It would also be useful to see the actual simulation schematic and perhaps a screenshot of the results.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
No need to delete your work. That makes it very hard to help you.

What is the nature of the error in the simulation?

Are you using LEDs to monitor the states, or are you connecting them to a 7SEG display?

If you are using a 7SEG display, are you sure you have them hooked up in the right order?

Are you properly driving any unused inputs (such as set/reset inputs)? Don't get in the very bad habit of leaving inputs unconnected just because most simulators allow you to be sloppy about this -- the real world is far less forgiving.