Sunday Morning Coming Down

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
It's 6:30am I'm up, can't sleep, again, I've been starting my weekday's at 5:00 to 5:30 off work round 3:30pm.

I have time to go back to school, I'm taking classes, re-learning my maths, I need to learn C Programming. I'm excited, I have been wanting to do this for over 25years and it's finally here, and I'm not dead yet. Age 56, maybe I hope I have a few tricks left in this old dog.

I hope you AAC will have my back, it's going to be a long road, I'm a difficult learner, alway's have been, my dad say's I'm a knuckle head(Fighter), but I don't care how long it takes. I'm doing it. Happy Sunday AAC.

Your Friend,
kv

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
For the past month I get up early Saturday and Sunday morning and workout on my unicycle for about 30-60 minutes while it is still cool outside.

You can always teach an old dog new tricks.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I'm sure I was overtaken by a myriad of keen runner old geezers. But there is a place for everyone. Mine is in the lab and I prefer having a certain "displacement". Still, I was happy to see that my body can still handle a bit of punishment.
I love to run, but I have work related asthma, it wasn't to bad when I was younger, but now I can't run to the car.

I miss it, my wife is a runner, she ran track and field she could have entered the olympics, she looks like "Flo Jo" she's a tuff lady. Sad to see her now, she has MS, She's in remission but, it's taken it's toll on her. She can still walk.

I'm hoping they will come up with a cure, sadly, that doesn't happen in my life.

I'm glad you can run for me and my wife. I can hear and feel it in your words. You must have had so much fun.

kv

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Let the poor drink the milk, while the rich eat the honey. Let the bums count their blessings, while they count the money.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
That makes cents...when you think of it.
Unfortunately, the cents can't be counted in the real world, However, for those of us who can still count.

It makes sense.

kv

Edit: There is a possibility that it could, make cents, if you could gain the cents out of the honey and make some milk, to count some money.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sunday Morning coming down ,we had happy go to church news ,a good time to

see every one all dressed up in there sunday best , more pictures was the request.

So this will be a happy sunday. May every one be blessed with good health ,nothing

like Sunday Morning Coming Down to make you feel good about life. All said and done,

go out and have fun...

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sunday Morning comeing down ,I did a #12 the other day ,this guy was taking something

apart trying to bend some metal to get to a connection. I told him..you shouldn't do

that. You can never get that to fit again if you are lucky enough to repair it ,keep

your old part for sample....what did he do....threw it away. By keeping him from doing

no more harm ,the repair worked.....if he had bent that metal it was over....thinking

of #12 do no harm.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Sunday evening coming down. I'm having some friends over here to play this game.

Loosewire, have you listened to this podcast? I love it and I think it might suit your taste, if you enjoy a tad of fantasy, in your everyday cup of delirium.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I have never played a video game ,don't know much about them. I have no time

for the fantasy stuff, I have to be involved in the action...time is pushing at me

so far I'm good to go.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sunday morning coming down ,Loosewire is real. Nothing has changed ,the beach

waves still come in with the tide. The hatched green sea turtle go to sea. Life go on.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sunday Morning Coming Down ,Who is going to be visiting Florida anytime soon.

You know now that you have a reliable source of information ,the visit with Brownout

went off very well. I am looking at spec's on the Pro-Go camera ,they say you can shoot

under water . After checking around....the camera is cheap because you have to have

a computer set up to get the photo's to print or send by sharing. They have all kind of

harnesses to hold the camera to catch the action. Head mount,chest mount and

mounts for boats or anything else. Any body up early.......

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
How's it going Loosie?

Been very busy lately myself, haven't had much time to browse AAC. The semester all but ended at the university last week, so I'm out of a job. Thankfully I'll be returning to my temporary job in software development starting this January. With luck I won't have to work at the school anymore, but then again, the software position IS only temporary.

Today is going to be packed for me. Lots of work to be done before I head back to Vermont. will be leaving mid-week and not looking back ;)

What have you been up to?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Nerdegutta , Go-Pro advertised at $ 399.00......Over a thousand later I have

bunch of gear that take a lot of equipment to run it....but I can photo 360' up side

down and all around. It supposed to be water proof..we will see. Did you see the

post where I met Brownout at the Elbo Room. They must take his word , about

who I am. Remember the the almost 4:30, well on 60 minutes a guy died doing that

time. Another guy did not say I'm o k ,his time didn't count. If you are not perfect

in the rules...that it...it don't count. I have been trying to dive with the mermaids

in a under water tank. I think T06, saw me live on the cameras. I know you have been

doing well ,because you are on the path of good fortune.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
First I bought a camera, and took it with me diving. Unfortunately, the camera is still in the water... :( (Then I had to buy another one) The Go Pro camera didn't fit my budget at the time.

I vaguely remember reading about your meeting in the Elbo room. Which thread is that?

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
@metalmann: I worked with a band in L.A in the 1970's. It was great fun until I realized that a musician begins to feel like a juke box after a while. Somebody puts a dollar in and names the song, and you play it.

"The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad"??? Oh geeze. I'm so glad I don't listen to country music or I would have heard that song before now.

Then I realized I wasn't in the Whisky A Go Go with Jon Bon Jovi because I couldn't stand people that were that, "Look at ME" and the dream crumbled. I just wasn't cut out to be in the big time glam and glitter and I wasn't going to ride to riches on the coat tails of my front man because I'd rather punch him in the face than put up with his ego.

Short ride. Three years and I'm back to chasing electrons through transistors.
I'm so glad I had 3 years to play at doing music. I never did become good with my guitar but I met the best friends I ever knew in those 3 years.
For me it was a dream job running the sound for the show, three years later I wanted to murder the slobs in very personal ways. but yeah, those miserable years were the best for making memories and killing brain cells