Sunday Morning Coffee

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Seeing who up while I have my sunday morning coffee. Watching

c-span,someone said in the emgergency rooms,If you come in

they use you for medical trials without your consent.If you die

from it no one will ever know. Watch c-span.

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
MMmmmm, coffee good....medical trials not so good. Best answer for that is to stay out of the ER. I avoid it like the plague, but when I have to go because of ongoing health issues I ask questions and evaluate what they are doing very carefully unless I am unconcios again, then Momma keeps an eye on em till I come back onto the planet.
Wheelchair Bob

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I'm here, but I'm actually about to leave. Going to be out a while. Enjoy your coffee, loosie. The coffee I have available here is weak and bland, so I don't drink it much. It's really only good as an air freshener :p

Later, chaps!

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
Morning coffe is a ritual. Gotta have that early morning boost to get my head awake and cognizant. After coffee I can even remrmber my name again...
Ummmmm, oh yeah Bob..

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You guys have serious drug addictions. To see if I'm right all of you just drink bottled water for 3 days and tell me how bad your head hurts? But really you guys are amatuers compared to a old coworker. He'd suck on coffee beans all day.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Coffee is just a goodness. Morning coffee, that first cup is best sipped slowly and alone, so you can re swallow your soul in peace.

Had mine today out on the back patio, (as opposed to the side patio which isn't as private) with the printed dog eared copy of the "Flash Memory Programming Specification" for a PIC I've been trying to talk to for a few days. I was able to tell it a few things, and apparently it was understanding me, but what it said back was gibberish for the most part.

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, the muse comes, and points out the diagram I had misread. One constant revised and a change of a "<<" to a ">>" and it all worked.

Behold the power of coffee.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I like coffee flavored liquor. Other then that I don't drink it. Occassionally if I'm on a multiday road trip I'll get some for a pep. But its rare. I drink bottled water in the morning.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I like coffee flavored liquor. Other then that I don't drink it. Occassionally if I'm on a multiday road trip I'll get some for a pep. But its rare. I drink bottled water in the morning.
I really hope you mean liquor-flavored coffee. If not, be really careful. Drinking + Driving = :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: