Sum of Products Question

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You and I are just not wired that way, others not so much. Maybe we should give a Trigger Warning that questioners should double check all answers since there may be purveyors of disinformation on the site.
How about a new sticky to this effect in the homework help section. You might also mention that professors at many institutions monitor and follow this site looking for students trying to take shortcuts.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Might be worth adding -- can't hurt -- but, realistically, the people that just post questions expecting answers are already violating the information provided in the sticky, so it is unlikely to do any good. I doubt that even 1% of the people that post in Homework Help have bothered to read the sticky about posting in Homework Help. Still, if we ever do revamp the sticky, both of these are worth considering.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Might be worth adding -- can't hurt -- but, realistically, the people that just post questions expecting answers are already violating the information provided in the sticky, so it is unlikely to do any good. I doubt that even 1% of the people that post in Homework Help have bothered to read the sticky about posting in Homework Help. Still, if we ever do revamp the sticky, both of these are worth considering.
If we do warn them, they can't say we didn't.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Very true, which would be it's biggest utility and makes it worth considering in its own right.
In particular the moderators are NOT responsible for the accuracy of the answers provided. They, like any member, can correct mistakes they see, but they are not required to make it their mission.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
In particular the moderators are NOT responsible for the accuracy of the answers provided. They, like any member, can correct mistakes they see, but they are not required to make it their mission.
Or, even more to the point, like other members they can choose to leave it up to the TS to figure out that they are getting led down the wrong path.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
AAC is not responsible to validate any responses to your inquiry. You are solely responsible for the use of any material found on this site.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I am sorry!
X=!A!BC!D+!A!BCD+A!B!C!D+A!B!CD=(!A!BC!D+!A!BCD)+(A!B!C!D+A!B!CD)=!A!BC(!D+D)+A!B!C(!D+D)=
!A!BC(1)+A!B!C(1)=!A!BC+A!B!C
See
Draft233_.png

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
@Bordodynov : Homework Help does not exist as a place for you to show that you can (or can't, as the case may be) work someone's homework problems for them. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Give hints, suggestions, ask leading questions, point out places where the TS is going wrong, or show how to work snippets of similar problems. All of those are fair game, but just giving out answers, whether right or wrong, is not.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I did not think that it is necessary to replace the teacher and textbooks. I did not give a complete solution. complete solution contain an explanation of each step. You can learn and examples. I consider this a good way for me. But I I will consider your comments. I do not have a personal blog, or something like that