Suggestion on Post Dialog

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
The "more options..." post dialog interface would be far less confusing if the post button text was changed from:

"Reply to Thread"

to

"Post Reply"

Also, the preview should be automatic, like in the old software.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
In the former "Advanced editor" now "More Options" screen, the preview requires the press of the corresponding button. But I believe this was also the case for the old editor.
The exception was that if you started typing a message in the simple reply box and then went to the advanced editor, a preview of what you had written so far has given. This is no longer true, but, personally, I don't think it's a deal-breaker.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
In the former "Advanced editor" now "More Options" screen, the preview requires the press of the corresponding button. But I believe this was also the case for the old editor.
The exception was that if you started typing a message in the simple reply box and then went to the advanced editor, a preview of what you had written so far has given. This is no longer true, but, personally, I don't think it's a deal-breaker.
No biggie. Just suggestions.

The old software automatically showed a preview when going advanced. Seems like too many clicks now.