4 Channel remote controller systems - question suggestion

madziarro

Joined Apr 7, 2024
Hello

I would like to ask for advice, I create a controller based on ht12. I designed a similar one myself, but something doesn't work and I have no idea what. Could I count of someone help ?

Attachments

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
I don't think many of us like to unzip unknown files on to our computers.
Can you give us a description of what your controller is supposed to do, and what it is not doing?

madziarro

Joined Apr 7, 2024
I would send JSON files but the forum does not accept them, so I uploaded the package. What's the point - using the ht12 controller I made a simple (based on internet projects) rc module. 2 motors, receiver controller, power supply and RF module. Everything seems fine, but it doesn't work...

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Is this a project you found on-line? If so, can you give us the URL to it?
Can you draw a block diagram of the transmitting and receiving systems? What trouble shooting have you done? Do you own a multimeter and an oscilloscope?
I will try to help you if I can see the files without downloading them onto my own computer. I don't use "easyeda".

Last edited:

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
Why do your schematics show both a receiver and transmitter on the board that transmits and the board that receives ?
Have you tried a wired ling btween the transmitting board and the receiving board with the RF ICs removed ? This will tell you if the problem is related to the encoding / decoding or the the RF link.

Les.

madziarro

Joined Apr 7, 2024
it's not like there is a receiver and a transmitter on one board, I just made inputs for different types of receivers. They have different pins, so if I want to connect another one or one is no longer available, I will be able to connect another one. pay attention to the paths. they differ in patching

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
You must do some trouble shooting if you want to get it working. You have not yet told us what test equipment you have, so can only assume that you have a voltmeter. When you make measurements on the pins of ICs, be very careful not to short any pins together. That could damage the ICs.
Start by checking the voltage at each data input pin of the HT12E. It should be normally high and go low when you push the appropriate button. The chip enable should be high, and should go low if you push any button.
Let us know what you find.