Streaming camera video to FPV goggles

zazas321

Joined Nov 29, 2015
Hey. I want to build a system where a person can equip an FPV goggles and watch a camera view.

It is very simmilar to what modern drone FPV goggles do. Modern drone camera can stream video to the FPV camera even kilometers apart.

I do not need to transmit the video through long distances, I just need a very short distance. Since I want to have a highest possible quality, I would assume it would be better to connect the FPV goggles to the external camera using a cable since doing it wirelesllly probably wont be able to achieve such high quality video?

It is also important that the camera itself is small and portable. A good reference would be like holding a selfie stick. I might want to stick the camera inside the birdhouse or the fox cave and watch the video through the goggles another good example is gastroscopy and endoscopy. There is a small camera and doctors are able to stream its view to a computer. I want to develop something simmilar but stream video to the FPV goggles instead.

I have found a good picture. I imagine the system to look something simmilar except a much smaller camera :D
1613741212448.png

Does anyone have any ideas regarding the hardware and setup? The price is not an issue. The quality of the video and ergonomics of the FPV goggles are top priority.

Last edited: