STM32WB and nRF52840 I want to create a simple program

saaiif

Joined Feb 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

i'm a biginner and i want to create a simple program (implementing FreeRTOS and BLE) on both stm32wb55 and nordic nRF52840 (to compare their performence)

i wanted to know how similar their codes will be (the chip setting up percentage from all the code) and how "reusable" the code for one will be for the other.

Thank you in advance.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hello everyone,

i'm a biginner and i want to create a simple program (implementing FreeRTOS and BLE) on both stm32wb55 and nordic nRF52840 (to compare their performence)

i wanted to know how similar their codes will be (the chip setting up percentage from all the code) and how "reusable" the code for one will be for the other.

Thank you in advance.
These are two different devices. Why do you think that the code would be similar?

For starters, you should use the same IDE platform for both devices. Then use the supplied libraries for each device.
At the application level, the code could be very similar. The library functions and calls are likely to be different. Certainly the code at the hardware interface level will be different.