Starting A new project

h8null

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Guys,
My college is organising a technical fest, and I am in desperate need of getting a project done for it.
The thing is that I was goin to do a PIC clock thing ( for which I had asked for help here ) , but some other guy from my college has already built half of it.
So I am stuck without a topic and would really appreciate any help with project topics (& links to pics etc)
So guys please... Other topics wihch my friends are building are line follower, LED display(the toughest among our class)... so that you people can gauge which level of electronics n circuitry I am thinking of....
And yeah the fest is next week...:confused:

h8null

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Type the word "photovore" into your favorite search engine.
A couple more suggestions.... will be helpful... I will have to look for the feasibility of the project...dont know if all parts are easily available... but thanks for the idea anyway....

wireaddict

Joined Nov 1, 2006
Do these projects need to involve research? If they're simply electronics construction projects to show your skill & creative ability, Google "electronics projects" for ideas. Also, there's Harry's Homebrew Pages &, for audio & test equipment, Elliott Sound Products.