Spwm in mikroc

abo zaynab

Joined May 1, 2018
Hi,I'm a c learning beginner ,I want to generate spwm signal using pic microcontroller with crystal of ten or twelve MHz , frequency is 50 Hz & I wanted a mikroc code to understand how to make it,thx forward

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
i assume that if u dont know the answer or dont have time for it dont bother urself to type any answer and skip thge page
More than likely @Ian Rogers knows a great deal more than you think he knows. I'd like to help you out, but your request lacks the necessary details that would make it even remotely possible. Let's start from the top with the tern SPWM. It is not a familiar or well recognized term among us embedded systems designers that have been doing this work for decades. It might mean Software PWM, but that is just a guess. Second, why are you copping an attitude and making us guess? Third, you have specified no requirements except the frequency. Forth you have not specified if duty cycles of 0% and 100% are allowed. Fifth, you have not told us what you will use to determine the current duty cycle. Last and most important you need to tell us if the changes must be phase continuous or not.

It would help to know the specific PIC processor you have in mind so we have some idea of what we have to work with.

If this is in fact homework, then policy demands that you show your best efforts to solve your problem so we can see where your knowledge and understanding are leaving you short. If you're looking for a quick solution and the ability to take credit for somebody else's work then have a nice day.

Am I correct that a copy of mikroc is $269.00 retail?

Last edited:

abo zaynab

Joined May 1, 2018
More than likely @Ian Rogers knows a great deal more than you think he knows. I'd like to help you out, but your request lacks the necessary details that would make it even remotely possible. Let's start from the top with the tern SPWM. It is not a familiar or well recognized term among us embedded systems designers that have been doing this work for decades. It might mean Software PWM, but that is just a guess. Second, why are you copping an attitude and making us guess? Third, you have specified no requirements except the frequency. Forth you have not specified if duty cycles of 0% and 100% are allowed. Fifth, you have not told us what you will use to determine the current duty cycle. Last and most important you need to tell us if the changes must be phase continuous or not.

It would help to know the specific PIC processor you have in mind so we have some idea of what we have to work with.

If this is in fact homework, then policy demands that you show your best efforts to solve your problem so we can see where your knowledge and understanding are leaving you short. If you're looking for a quick solution and the ability to take credit for somebody else's work then have a nice day.

Am I correct that a copy of mikroc is $269.00 retail?
sinusoidal puls width modulation idk if u know this term among u embedded systems designers,second idk what attitude u mean,third the frequency is 50hz,fourth duty cycle is 50%,fifth use it to make inverter,phase continouse