Spice Model: Finding a Monostable Multivibrator

brightnight1

Joined Jan 13, 2018
I'm new to LT Spice and looking to simulate a design using a monostable multivibrator (MC14538B). The monstable multivibrator has RC components that dictate a pulse length. I haven't been able to find a different monostable multivibrator model I can use for a simulation. Is there an easy way to find a similar model? The internal logic level circuitry includes a control block that cannot simply be modeled with simple gates so I can't build the part up piece by piece.

brightnight1

Joined Jan 13, 2018
I could but I'm trying to simulate a circuit that's ready to be produced but I want to understand it better and confirm it's operation through simulation and therfore I want to use as close to the components in the design as possible.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I'm new to LT Spice and looking to simulate a design using a monostable multivibrator (MC14538B). The monstable multivibrator has RC components that dictate a pulse length. I haven't been able to find a different monostable multivibrator model I can use for a simulation. Is there an easy way to find a similar model? The internal logic level circuitry includes a control block that cannot simply be modeled with simple gates so I can't build the part up piece by piece.
Try this.

Place the .asy and .sub in your schematic folder.
Add this directive to your schematic:

.lib CD14538B.sub

Attachments