Sound amplifier and speaker compatibility with other electronic components (Motor and LED's)

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Wow, all that effort really payed off. If you really want her to know how much you care about her, show her this thread to see what you went through to get there!

Bob

Jacob1994

Joined May 11, 2021
Looks good. It strikes me you might want to make feet for it from that neoprene to isolate it from the table and reduce noise even further.
Thanks Yaakov! Yes I actually used neoprene on the base of the legs, however I ended up reversing the screw direction so the thread is on the bottom since I was removing the motor base so often, so the thread actually comes a bit too far, I need to make some slightly longer legs since it’s wobbling very slightly at the moment, as not isolated as you rightly said.

Jacob1994

Joined May 11, 2021
Wow, all that effort really payed off. If you really want her to know how much you care about her, show her this thread to see what you went through to get there!

Bob
Haha, that was one of the first things I told her Bob, showed her a lot of the comments on the thread actually :)

Jacob1994

Joined May 11, 2021
All of you guys that helped @Jacob1994 out, you really rock! This was one of the most interesting threads I have read on AAC. Thanks.
Thanks Zophas, hopefully in the future I’ll be on here with another interesting project I need help with, at least now I know where to come for advice from great people :)

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Thanks Yaakov! Yes I actually used neoprene on the base of the legs, however I ended up reversing the screw direction so the thread is on the bottom since I was removing the motor base so often, so the thread actually comes a bit too far, I need to make some slightly longer legs since it’s wobbling very slightly at the moment, as not isolated as you rightly said.
Well, it was a lot of work and worry but it got results! Congratulations on your perseverance, I am not sure I could have done the same.