[Solved] How do I login to the non-forum part of the website?

ballsystemlord

Joined Nov 19, 2018
Hello,
I was invited, via the emails aac sends out, to sign up for a virtual conference. I tried to register, and the website said I must login. I logged in, and was redirected to the forum where I was prompted to login again. I logged in again, and I'm now logged into the forum, but not the main site where the virtual conference signup is.
I tried disabling all add-ons and refreshing the pages multiple times. I even tried editing my cookies so that they would now be for www.allaboutcircuits.com as opposed to .allaboutcircuits.com without success. I'm running Firefox 91.12.0esr. I did double check that the domain, where I'm prompted to login, really is aac. I know emails can be scams sometimes.

Please give me some advice on how to log into the main site.

Thanks!

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi b,
If you are using the Blue Classic site Forum software page , use the HOME button on the menu.
E

Added:

If when you log in, you get the new Orange colour Forum Software page, press and hold the CTRL key and press the R key, this should select the Classic Blue, then use the HOME option

Attachments

Last edited:

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Noticed a small issue w/ your account, my apologies. It's fixed, so when you log out/ log in again you should be "in" both systems.

Cheers