[solved] Any idea whats going on here

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Some of my icons have gone south... Win7 on Firefox
If I switch to the "orange mode" I get the same thing-- lots of missing icons, the ones you show plus many more:

oops.png

In Classic ("blue") mode, however, everything looks normal with no missing icons.

(Chrome running on MacBook Air)

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Al,
It should change the AAC web page Colour/Layout from the new Orange to the earlier classic Blue.
A number of our members have used that method.
E

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
hi Al,
It should change the AAC web page Colour/Layout from the new Orange to the earlier classic Blue.
A number of our members have used that method.
E
Hi Eric,

I was actually after the 'blue' theme to see if it would display better. So far i am undecided but at least i know how to get back and forth between themes now.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Al,
To jump back to Orange, just click the Home Tab [ next to Forums on the top Menu Bar]

E
BTW: once that is done, use the LEFT and RIGHT arrows on the top left of the Web page, to jump back and forth.

narkeleptk

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Are the "Connect with us" also broken when you visit the main homepage in an Incognito tab? (https://www.allaboutcircuits.com)
The icons are ok on main domain "allaboutcircuits.com" and only broken when on the forum sub domain "forum.allaboutcircuits.com".
Same for regular or incognito. Using chrome. Is broken on several pcs with win 7 and Android phone
IE seems to work ok.

Last edited:

Ian Rogers

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Back at home.... Win10 on Edge... All good..

@jrap Yes the connect with us icons are also yucky binary squares.. It would appear that it's just firefox.. I'll update this tomorrow when I'm back in work.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
hi Al,
To jump back to Orange, just click the Home Tab [ next to Forums on the top Menu Bar]

E
BTW: once that is done, use the LEFT and RIGHT arrows on the top left of the Web page, to jump back and forth.
Hi Eric,

Oh ok that sounds good i'll have to try that. Thanks.