Solve this Boolean Equation: Y(A,B,C) = (A+B+C) . (A+B+C`) . (A+B`+C`)

vadakkodan

Joined Nov 6, 2019
That is not how AAC Homework Help works.
You show your best efforts at your coursework and we will guide you after that.
Hi MrChip, Actually I'm very new here, I didn't know much about the rules, I'm sorry for my mistake. I've a Bachelor's Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication and worked as an IP/SoC Design Engineer for the past 4 years.

1. My intention through this post was to see different regional people thought-process on a basic Boolean expression. I wanted to see how many of them remember A+A`B = A+B, kind of small things. I was looking for someone who still have interest on these things.

2. I've seen some of my colleagues, who are in electronics main land have a very different perception on things. This is my virtual platform to see that kind of views.

3. Currently I'm preparing for some interviews, I thought to brush up everything which I've learned in my college days. And I wanted to start post something immediately in AAC even it is trash, anyway thanks for the response!

If any other platforms are available for this type of discussions, please let me know.

Hope you will allow me to post this kind of questions again. Next would be from Number system, K-Map, Combinational, Sequential and so on....

vadakkodan

Joined Nov 6, 2019
you can solve it for particular A , B and C values
you can write a truth table for all possible combinations of the A , B , C values

? what exactly you should do
I want this expression in max minimised form, in a way how you solve this. Thanks for the comment!