solar inverter project

M_A74

Joined Sep 29, 2017
Hi.I want to build an solar inverter(12 to 230 & 60w & 50HZ) . I have built this inverter by iron trans but the efficiency of the circuit was not good. I decided to make this inverter by PWM and not to use micro.I find this circuit in a article but i can not find out the way of operation of the circuit and i can not simulate in NI Circuit.Please guide me about this circuit or suggest me a new way.

Attachments

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Hi.I want to build an solar inverter.
Are you sure? This is a device that will certainly cost you more to make than to buy commercially. The commercial device will have useful safety features (thermal shutdown, over-current protection, an approved enclosure, that sort of thing) and a warranty. A DIY device will probably have none of these things and will require a LOT of design and testing work, even starting with a proven design.

M_A74

Joined Sep 29, 2017
Are you sure? This is a device that will certainly cost you more to make than to buy commercially. The commercial device will have useful safety features (thermal shutdown, over-current protection, an approved enclosure, that sort of thing) and a warranty. A DIY device will probably have none of these things and will require a LOT of design and testing work, even starting with a proven design.
This is my University project.I have to build it.