Small linear motor power supply amplification

BragaV

Joined Jul 23, 2020
Hello,
I am new to the forum and looking for assistance.

I am trying to create an AC voltage source (sine or square wave) that provides a current of up to 200mA, between frequencies from 1Hz to 500Hz. So far I've been using a wave generator that can generate waves at the desired frequencies, but its maximal output voltage is 10Vpp, whose current in the circuit is 87mA.

So, I was thinking about how to make the chain the desired value. Should I amplify the signal from the generator? If so, how? Because I looked for some amplification circuits that don't seem to work at low frequencies. Another option I saw here on the website was to create an inverter, but the circuits I found online are high voltages.

Any suggestions, comments, circuit diagram that you may have, I appreciate it

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
What you need is not so much a voltage amplifier but a power amplifier. You do that by reducing the output impedance of the amplifier. You can accomplish that by adding transistors at the output stage or you can use LM675 which can handle 60V supplies and drive 3A. DC-couple your signals in and out for 0Hz - 1kHz performance.

BragaV

Joined Jul 23, 2020
What you need is not so much a voltage amplifier but a power amplifier. You do that by reducing the output impedance of the amplifier. You can accomplish that by adding transistors at the output stage or you can use LM675 which can handle 60V supplies and drive 3A. DC-couple your signals in and out for 0Hz - 1kHz performance.
Thanks MrChips for the advice. I try out this two approaches and see which works best